As promised! While writing the Children Seeing Sparkles articles I realized that I cannot be the only answer out there! I know there are plenty of learned colleagues who are working full time on these unusual occurrences. These resources may not mention Sparkles, per say, but they all lead to the same information: children who are exhibiting paranormal experiences.
I have put together a pretty impressive list of some of the people, books and such that I have had some kind of contact with. Or I feel very intuitively that are great sources for you to read and research.
This includes things that your children have been experiencing and gives you a better idea of the reasons behind them. Information is powerful, and the more you search this information, the more you will understand. The more you understand, the better equipped you are to assist your child.
1. BOOKS and WEBSITE: This site is a wealth of information. You will hang out there for quite awhile. It was created to complement the books The Indigo Children, An Indigo Celebration, and The Indigo Children Ten Years Later, all published by Hay House. You can quickly see a synopsis, table of contents, reviews, and even read an excerpt, along with plenty of other book suggestions. http://www.indigochild.com/
2. BOOKS & AUDIO STORIES for Empathic & Intuitive Children. — Books and mp3 audio stories that teach children to follow inner guidance, deal with family changes, recycle and care for the planet, accept and appreciate diversity, face fear, communicate with angels, understand the body’s needs, find their destiny, and make wise choices. Help for mentors of psychic children. http://thesidseries.blogspot.com/2010/12/kids-seeing-sparkles.html
3. BOOK: Kids Who See Ghosts. — Kids Who See Ghosts takes an up-close and personal look at ghosts, kids who see them, and the parents who want to help. The purpose of this book is to bridge the gap between the mainstream minds and the psychic minds, providing answers and guidance….” – From the Preface http://www.kidswhoseeghosts.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KidsWhoSeeGhosts — Gobs of great info on a regular basis!
4. BOOK: Return From Heaven: Beloved Relatives Reincarnated Within Your Family. — What if you could see a loved one who has died, not in a future spiritual realm, but here and now, in this lifetime? Based on in-depth research and direct observation of very young children, she shows in this groundbreaking book how common it is for beloved relatives to reincarnate into the same family. Typical families share how their children — some as young as two and still in diapers — speak spontaneously of intimate details from the lives of a family member they never knew. These true stories shed new light on age-old questions of family relationships: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0061030449/?tag=writeoncreati-20
5. BOOK: Raising Intuitive Children: Guide Your Children to Know and Trust Their Gifts — “Raising Intuitive Children gives parents excellent explanations with true-life stories that first brings normalcy to what has previously been viewed as a phenomenon, and then provides a terrific skill set for parents and caregivers alike.”
–Maria Housden, author of Hannah’s Gift and Unraveled, “All who care for kids will enjoy its cutting-edge research and fascinating stories.”
–Sonia Choquette, author of The Intuitive Spark: Bringing Intuition Home to Your Child, Your Family, and You
* Use breathing techniques to stay centered, calm, and optimisitic.
* Create rituals so children can feel solid and bring forth their intuitive intelligence.
* Deal with environmental and nutrition elements that especially affect intuitives. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1601630514/?tag=writeoncreati-20
6. BOOK: The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children – Some of today’s children are showing a deep understanding of spiritual concepts. But not many parents, grandparents, and teachers know how to relate to the spiritually-gifted child, much less how to help him or her develop spiritual intellect and use these mystical gifts properly. Using adorable and entertaining stories, The Sid Series gives examples of how these gifted youngsters experience these spiritual gifts in their everyday lives. http://www.amazon.com/Sid-Collection-Holistic-Stories-Children/dp/0982572204/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328374772&sr=1-1
7. ARTICLE: “Mediumship in Children” — This subject has been written to help parents or guardians understand what a child maybe experiencing if they have mediumistic abilities. http://www.freespirit7.com/psychicchildren.htm
8. RESOURCE: Dr. Judith Orloff – this website is packed with wonderful tools for those who are super sensitive (or, hyper-empathic), along with articles, quizzes, videos, exercises. It is a great source of basic, foundational information that can help any child to understand empowerment. http://www.drjudithorloff.com
9. WEBSITE and CAMP — A Consciousness Community & Programs for Individuals and Families nurturing self awareness of their innate biofield (psychic) senses and mystical experiences to unfold spiritual growth with balance and joy. They are dedicated to serving the educational needs of creative, psychic, intuitive, gifted, profoundly aware, mystical, spiritually awakened, clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient, psychic kids, the new children, & ALL people remembering their natural birthright. http://www.psykids.org
10. JUST FOR FUN: Psychic Kids: Fairy — Matt Lipton, a camera operator for Psychic Kids and Chip Coffey explore a strange phenomenon captured on camera during the shooting of an episode of Psychic Kids Season 3. The image captured looks like a real-life fairy. http://www.aetv.com/psychic-kids/video/?name=undefined&bcpid=761814881001&bclid=1586429772&bctid=672339562001&baseURL=%2Fbcconfig%2FPlayer%2F3Tier%2FPsychic_Kids_3Tws%2Fconfig-xml%2F&baseDIR=%2Fbcplayers%2FPlayer%2F3Tier_ws%2FbaseDIR%2F#.Tyhr_PFPMuw.facebook
If you have any other resources you have come across that have helped you or your child, please leave them in the comment section below. Others can benefit from your experiences!
~~Melissa Leath can be reached through her website: http://www.MelissaLeath.com