Too often my world is crazy busy. Just like you, I am sure, there is work, house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, more work (this includes writing, website stuff, psychic readings, and teaching classes), and extended family members that need attention, including kid stuff. Plus, I kinda like having a little personal time. It seems there is never enough time in a day, never enough room to think things through…
But if you are psychic as I am, then you know what it is like to be bombarded with energy pushes, astral garbage rolling in and out of the mind, spirit guides relaying information, and being vulnerable to the emotions and energies of other people.
Also, the Earth is going through massive shifting and changes. Since we are humans, we are connected to the Earth Changes as a normal thing. But if you are sensitive and aware then you “feel” all that Mother Earth is sending: volcanoes, thunderstorms, earthquakes, and other earthly meteorological shifts. But also the effects of sun flares and moon phases. The list goes on and on.
What is a person to do? How do you sort it all out? How can you have Peace of Mind if you are Psychic?
Well, here are a few things I have found that will assist you in dealing with it all. At least dealing with the psychic aspect, so you can have calm and quiet to work your regular (normal?) life:
1. Start your day with 5 minutes of solitude. Usually the best time is just before you get out of the bed. But anytime in the first 20 minutes of your day. Sit quietly. Plan on doing nothing. This gives your mind a break. (I know, you just woke up. But your mind has been dreaming all night trying to make sense of your previous day.) So taking a few minutes, it helps your mind to re-fresh, or reboot. This sets the mood for the rest of the day.
2. Have a serious talk with your guides. Yeah. Really talk — out loud, or an internal conversation — to your guides. Let them know your wishes. Your guides are there with you all the time to help you, and assist you in this lifetime. So put them to good use! They can filter out all the astral garbage (that’s what I call low level energies and entities that have nothing good to say about anyone or anything). Also, they can help you stay focused on certain goals or points on your list of what to do today.
3. Take charge. You ultimately are in charge of your life. No matter what anyone tells you, or expects of you, you are the one to make the decision. Consider your choice. When you finally decide, then stick to it.
4. If you are bothered by spirits from the other side, know that you can choose to not listen. Just because they are trying to get your attention, does not mean you must. Many spirits (or earthbounds) only want to interact with other people in the third dimension. They really do not have a special need, but want to control your time.
Then what should you do? If these are loved ones who have passed away, then schedule a special time during the week that you agree to interact with them. They wish to support you and let you know that they are alright. That is a good thing. But, if these are unfulfilled spirits, then they only want to remain physical. Raise your vibrations by thinking about positive issues and interests. Focus on your own Heart-Light and they will not be aware of you anymore and move on. You will be resonating at a finer frequency.
5. Decide if keeping a journal might help. As you track the thoughts during the day, you will soon see that much of what is moving through your head is not peaceful — and not necessarily self motivated thoughts. Pick and choose what is positive and beneficial. As you become aware of the negative or lower thoughts, you can let them go and replace them with positive affirming ones.
** These ideas are just some of the things you can do to calm your thoughts and bring peace to a psychic mind.
Peace! Melissa Leath