Joanne Franchina of Inner Compass, and Rose Vanden Eynden of Light Journey Enterprises, are thrilled to announce a brand new event: a one-day summer camp for children that introduces them to the joys of working and playing with energy and Spirit!
SPIRIT MINI-CAMP FOR KIDS (Ages 7-11) http://yourinnercompass.com/id221.html
This one-day event is a fun and interactive “playshop” for children. It encourages intuitive and energetic awareness, and teaches them simple and practical ways to work with their natural gifts.
The classes offered are:
- Energy Awareness Tool Box with Melissa Leath. This Tool Box has umbrellas, waves of color, clothes hangers, and super heroes. You will find out how to: open and close your energy field for protection, know when you are feeling someone else’s emotion, recognize energy flow and boundaries, and use the ultimate trick to tune out other people’s thoughts.
- The Crystal Palace with Patti Kessler. What if crystals are our friends and like to play, and help us heal ourselves and Earth? Go to the Crystal Palace and meet the people who live there. Explore ways to use crystals for healing. Receive your own special set of crystals to continue exploring healing and designing grids at home.
- Spirit Art & Spirit Guides with Gerry Beard & Rose Vanden Eynden. Spend a little time meeting and playing with one of your very own spirit helpers. Feel their special energy when you create an art project with them, and find out how you can connect with them every day.
- Astrology Super Powers with Meredith Melvin. You can learn a lot from your birth date in Astrology! Explore your Super Power strengths, find your Kryptonite so you can work around any weak spots, and learn about the people in your life and how to get along with them.
- Drum Circle with the Whole Crew. Find your rhythm and anchor everything you learned today, as we make a joyful noise to end our day together!
DATE & TIME: Saturday, June 20, 10 am – 2:30 pm (includes a short break for lunch).
WHO CAN ATTEND: Children ages 7-11, or entering grades 2-6 this year. Please see pre-requisite below. *
WHAT TO BRING: Packed lunch (refrigerator on premises). We will also have on hand bottled water and juice, as well as fruit and a few light snacks.
PRICE: $80; includes crystal set (value $20) and class materials. Family discount, $5 less each child. Please Note: Space is limited, and there is both a minimum and maximum number of participants required to hold this event.
INSTRUCTORS: Melissa Leath, Patti Kessler, Gerry Beard, Meredith Melvin, Rose Vanden Eynden & Joanne Franchina.
* PRE-REQUISITE: Our mini-camp is for the kids, but before for your child can attend, we want to see you—their parent or guardian—at our event, Parenting the “New Kids”
http://yourinnercompass.com/id220.html (or see below) –so you’ll know what your child will be learning and get helpful tips on how to support them at home.
Is your child’s imagination unusually active—playing with imaginary friends, seeing angels, talking to Grandpa (who passed away a year ago)? Does your child seem to have uncanny abilities—knowing that someone far away is sick or sad, talking about things happening before they happen? Is your child highly sensitive—with physical or emotional symptoms that come and go for no apparent reason, and the doctor is baffled? Have you heard of Indigo, Rainbow, or Crystal children, and wonder whether there could be something to this, and could it apply to my child?
If so, you’re not alone. Many of today’s parents have stories about their kids having “paranormal” experiences. And many practitioners in the spiritual, holistic wellness, and metaphysical fields would agree that more and more children these days seem to have abilities that were considered rare only a few decades ago.
This evening, you will hear a presentation and participate in a moderated, interactive panel discussion. This is a rare chance to get answers to your questions from a variety of perspectives—including experienced metaphysical practitioners who are passionate about helping society’s young people learn how to work with their natural intuitive and energetic abilities, and panel members who are not practitioners but have been there before you—so you can feel more comfortable and confident about what may be happening with your child, and so you can learn how to help the young people around you as they grow up with these spiritual gifts. Whether your child is very young, or a young adult, you will leave with a better understanding of how you can support them.
Friday, June 19, 7-9 pm
PRICE: $45; pre-registration required. Early registrations (two weeks prior to the session) $40. Register your child for the Spirit Mini-Camp for Kids event on or before the day of your Parenting event and receive a free copy of Does Your Child See Sparkles? by Melissa Leath ($10 value).
HOSTS/PANELISTS: Joanne Franchina & Rose Vanden Eynden. Guest Panelists: Patti Kessler, Melissa Leath & more.
NOTE: This event is open to any interested adult. It is also a pre-requisite if you want to register your child for the Spirit Mini-Camp for Kids at Inner Compass—the camp is for the kids, but before your child can attend, we want to see you at this Parenting event so you’ll know what your child will be learning and get helpful tips on how to support them at home.
* All information here is taken from Your Inner Compass.com by Joanne Franchina as a means of letting you know about these events. All materials are copyrighted by Joanne Franchina. *